The Matthews Fan Vent-Bettina Ceiling Fan is a gorgeous air mover that refreshes and inspires with its dramatic form and movement. The Vent-Bettina Fan is suitable for installation in residential and commercial interiors and, with the metal blade option, covered exteriors.
Matthews Fan Company produces handmade fans that combine superb ventilation solutions with sharp, contemporary design.
The Vent-Bettina Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Ceiling canopy suitable for installation on flat ceilings only
- 180-degree tilt between horizontal support rods
- Airflow: 4240 cfm (high, metal blades); 3200 cfm (high, wood blades)
- Power usage: 277 watts (high, metal blades); 272 watts (high, wood blades)
- Airflow efficiency: 15 cfm/watt (high, metal blades); 12 cfm/watt (high, wood blades)
- Designed for hardwired wall switch control only (sold separately, below)
- 20" field-cuttable downrod
- 42" overall diameter
- Limited lifetime warranty
- All finishes with metal blades are UL Listed for damp locations. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations.
- Fixture: Width 42"
- Suspension: Length 27"
- Downrod: Length 20"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Housing: Height 7"
- Wood Option: Diameter 16"
- Metal Option: Diameter 13"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.