Like an ancient vessel excavated after centuries underground, the Tech Lighting Scavo Pendant will add a sense of rustic charm and history to a space. The curved glass shade comes in a variety of earthy colors and given a frosty, aged finish through the specialized scavo glass process. For mounting options, see below.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Scavo Pendant is available with the following:
- Curved, scavo glass shade
- Metal accents
- Ceiling canopy finish matches finish option selected
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- LED option not compatible with Two-Circuit Monorail mounting option
- ETL Listed
- Halogen option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low-voltage Type T4 GY6.35 Halogen lamp (included).
- LED option utilizes one 5.8 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage LED (integrated).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 75.5"
- Shade: Height 3.5", Diameter 4.3"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Mounting Details:Freejack: See Related Items for mounting options. Monopoint: Includes one 4" round flush canopy and low-voltage transformer. Monorail: Includes Freejack adaptor for Monorail installation. Two-Circuit Monorail: Includes Freejack adaptor for Two-Circuit Monorail installation. LED option not compatible with Two-Circuit Monorail mounting option.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.