Modern design to the max. The LBL Lighting Max Coax Pendant features a cylindrical Italian glass shade with a distinctive streaked frit pattern that's revealed in all its colorful glory when lit. Unlit, the shade is sleekly silvery due to the specialty iris coating. Available in a variety of glass colors, finishes, lamping and low voltage mounting options.
For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Max Coax Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylindrical Italian glass shade with frit and iris coating
- Metal base
- Ceiling canopy finish matches finish option selected
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- Low voltage
- ETL Listed
- LED option utilizes one 6 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage LED lamp (integrated).
- Xenon option utilizes one 35 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage GY6.35 Base Xenon lamp (included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 81.1"
- Shade: Height 10", Diameter 2.75"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Canopy: Height 0.375", Diameter 4.25"
- Mounting Details: Fusion Jack: Includes one 6/35 watt bulb. See Related Items for mounting options. Monopoint: Includes one 6/35 watt bulb, 4" round flush canopy and low voltage transformer. Monorail: Includes one 6/35 watt bulb and Fusion Jack adapter for monorail installation.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.