The Artemide Edge 21 30 Wall/Ceiling Light livens up spaces with bold, illuminated geometry. The cubic thermoplastic shade appears to be projecting out of a wall or ceiling courtesy of the hidden thermoplastic resin support. Designed by Alessandro Mendini. Available in two sizes, both of which can be installed on the wall or ceiling.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Edge 21 30 Wall/Ceiling Light is available with the following:
- Opal White thermoplastic shade
- Thermoplastic resin support
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Alessandro Mendini, 2004
- Small option utilizes one 20 Watt 120 Volt T4 Medium Base Quad Tube Fluorescent lamp (not included)
- Large option utilizes one 23 Watt 120 Volt Mini Spiral Medium Base Hextube Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 13", Width 11.75"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 17.38", Width 19.25"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 4.3333 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.