The LBL Lighting Cone III Pendant is the frosty descendant of the Cone II Pendant. Whereas the Cone II uses two glass cones to diffuse light and add color, Cone III uses just one cased glass cone to create the same colorfully diffuse effect. Available in three glass colors. For mounting options, see below.
For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Cone III Pendant is available with the following:
- Mouth-blown, cone-shaped cased glass shade
- Metal base
- Satin Nickel finish
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- Energy efficient LED option available
- Low voltage
- ETL Listed
- LED option utilizes one 5.8 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage LED lamp (integrated).
- Xenon option utilizes one 35 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage GY6.35 Base Xenon lamp (included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 79.5"
- Shade: Height 7.5", Diameter 4"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Canopy: Height 0.375", Diameter 4.25"
- Mounting Details: Fusion Jack: Includes one 5. 8/35 watt bulb. See Related Items for mounting options. Monopoint: Includes one 5. 8/35 watt bulb, 4" round flush canopy and low voltage transformer. Monorail: Includes one 5. 8/35 watt bulb and Fusion Jack adapter for monorail installation.
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.