The clean, fluid curves and frosted light of the Tech Lighting Firefrost Pendant make it a welcome lighting addition to decor ranging from transitional to contemporary. Depending on the chosen color, the Murano glass shade comes with a frosted or case glass interior to diffuse its inner low-voltage light source. For mounting options, see below.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Firefrost Pendant is available with the following:
- Murano glass shade with frosted or case glass interior
- Metal accents
- Pyrex glass shield
- Ceiling canopy finish matches finish option selected
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- LED option not compatible with Two-Circuit Monorail mounting option
- ETL Listed
- Halogen option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low-voltage Halogen lamp (included).
- LED option utilizes one 5.8 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage LED lamp (integrated).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 79.3"
- Shade: Height 7.3", Diameter 4.5"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Mounting Details:Freejack: See Related Items for mounting options. Monopoint: Includes one 4" round flush canopy and low-voltage transformer. Monorail: Includes Freejack adaptor for Monorail installation. Two-Circuit Monorail: Includes Freejack adaptor for Two-Circuit Monorail installation. LED option not compatible with Two-Circuit Monorail mounting option.
Ratings: Based on 1.0 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.