The Roman 18" Bowl Suspension comes from Bacchus Glass, a glass blowing studio in Sonoma, California and is under the direction of Master Glass Blower Frank Cavaz. It provides directional uplighting and general ambient light. It features hand blown glass with a twisted optical ridge pattern. The bowl consists of rich earth tones of translucent color embellished with silver leaf. The trim in contrasting color is applied hot to the piece and adds a jewel-like sparkle to the rim. It is made of Forged Steel with a Deep Bronze Patina finish.
The Bacchus Glass Studio is located in the heart of the Carneros wine growing area in Sonoma, California. Under the direction of Master Glassblower Frank Cavaz the studio makes a range of handcrafted glass pieces, including mouthblown, one-of-a-kind wall sconces, pendants and chandeliers.
The Roman 18 in. Bowl Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Frank Cavaz
- Finish: Deep Patina Bronze
- Shown in Naples Yellow with Cognac trim glass diffuser
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Ivory and Espresso,
Naples Yellow and Cognac,
Sienna and Cognac
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Fixture: Height 6", Diameter 18"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 6', Adjustable To 36'
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.