The Spada I Pendant by CX Design is a splendid hanging luminaire that will dazzle onlookers with its unique product design. Hand-blown Scavo glass is used to create the look of the pendant being an unearthed artifact, aged and beautiful. CX Design, based in Soho, NY, is renowned for creating unique Scavo glass fixtures that blend traditional Italian crafting with contemporary designs.
An international endeavor, CX Design was founded as a partnership between Italian designer Monica Missio and British entrepreneur Richard Cleves in 1990. Today the international flavor shines with their Murano glass pendants, sconces and more.
The Spada I Pendant is available with the following:
- Provides diffused lighting
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In Italy
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Shade: Height 19", Diameter 10.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 36"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.