The Flos Romeo Moon S1 Pendant, a 1996 Philippe Starck design, is a versatile lighting choice for any modern space. The molded fluted Clear glass lampshade has a tailored, pleated look, and gives vibrant sparkle to the light shed by the interior Clear glass diffuser. Also available as the wider flared Romeo Moon S2 Pendant.
Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Romeo Moon S1 Pendant is available with the following:
- Flared-shaped, Clear glass shade
- Acid-Etched internal glass diffuser
- Steel body
- Ceiling canopy
- Three steel suspension cables
- 157.4 in. cord
- UL Listed
- Designed by Philippe Starck
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type G24q-3 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Halogen option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 8.25", Diameter 13.4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.