Modern elegance in motion. A top-selling Minka fan, the Minka Aire Artemis Ceiling Fan features a distinct profile thanks to the aerodynamic Flying Vanes (or blades). An integrated halogen lamp is fully dimmable, and the full function wall control includes 3 forward/reverse fan speeds.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Artemis Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Shade Material: Glass
- Contoured aerodynamic Flying Vanes blades
- Integrated halogen downlight
- Full function wall control included
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 45 degrees with Slope Ceiling Adaptor kit)
- 58 inch blade span
- Variable blade pitch
- Light cap included for non-light use
- Number of Blades: 3
- Motor Type: AC
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 3
- Control Included: Wall
- Switch on Control
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 6452 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 95 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 68 CFM/Watt
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-29)
- Comes with One 3.50 in., One 6.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Motor
- Made In China
Copper Bronze with Tinted Opal,
Distressed Koa with Tinted Opal,
High Gloss Black with Etched Opal,
High Gloss Pure Red with Etched Opal,
High Gloss White with Etched Opal,
Liquid Nickel with Etched Opal,
Mahogany with Etched Opal,
Maple with Etched Opal,
Silver with Etched Opal,
Translucent with Etched Opal
- Fixture: Height 12", Diameter 58"
- Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 15.5", Adjustable To 18"
- Wire: Length 80"
Ratings: Based on 116 reviews, this product is rated 4.7759 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.