Modern elegance in motion. A top-selling Minka fan, the Minka Aire Artemis Ceiling Fan with Light features a distinct profile thanks to the aerodynamic Flying Vanes (or blades). An integrated halogen lamp is fully dimmable, and the full function wall control includes 3 forward/reverse fan speeds.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Artemis Ceiling Fan with Light is available with the following:
- Opal glass shade
- 3 contoured aerodynamic Flying Vanes blades
- Integrated halogen downlight
- Full function wall control included
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to a 29 degree ceiling pitch (up to 45 degrees with Slope Ceiling Adaptor kit)
- One 3.5 inch and one 6 inch downrod included
- 58 inch blade span
- Variable blade pitch
- 3-speed reversible AC motor
- Airflow: 6452 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 95 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 67.92 cfm/watt (high)
- Light cap included for non-light use
- Lifetime warranty
- UL Listed
Finish and Glass:
Copper Bronze with Tinted Opal,
Distressed Koa with Tinted Opal,
High Gloss Black with Etched Opal,
High Gloss Pure Red with Etched Opal,
High Gloss White with Etched Opal,
Liquid Nickel with Etched Opal,
Mahogany with Etched Opal,
Maple with Etched Opal,
Silver with Etched Opal,
Translucent with Etched Opal
- Wire: Length 80"
- Downrod: Length 6", Length 3.5"
- Housing: Height 12"
- Blade: Diameter 58"
Ratings: Based on 92 reviews, this product is rated 4.7935 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.