Modern elegance in motion. A top-selling Minka fan, the Minka Aire Artemis Ceiling Fan with Light features a distinct profile thanks to the aerodynamic Flying Vanes (or blades). An integrated halogen lamp is fully dimmable, and the full function wall control includes 3 forward/reverse fan speeds.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Artemis Ceiling Fan with Light is available with the following:
- Opal glass shade
- Includes cap for non-light use
- 3 contoured aerodynamic Flying Vanes blades
- Made of high quality ABS plastic
- Includes WC212 wall control
- 3 speed forward/reverse
- On/off plus full range light dimmer
- Round ceiling canopy
- 3.5" and 6" downrods (other lengths available)
- 58" blade diameter
- Variable blade pitch
- AC motor
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to a 29 degree ceiling pitch (up to 45 degrees with Slope Ceiling Adaptor kit)
- 80" lead wire
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- UL Listed
Finish and Glass:
Copper Bronze with Tinted Opal,
Distressed Koa with Tinted Opal,
High Gloss Black with Etched Opal,
High Gloss Pure Red with Etched Opal,
High Gloss White with Etched Opal,
Liquid Nickel with Etched Opal,
Mahogany with Etched Opal,
Maple with Etched Opal,
Silver with Etched Opal,
Translucent with Etched Opal
- Downrod: Length 6", Length 3.5"
- Housing: Height 12"
- Blade: Diameter 58"
Ratings: Based on 92 reviews, this product is rated 4.7935 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.