Modern elegance in motion. A top-selling Minka fan, the Minka Aire Artemis Ceiling Fan with Light features a distinct profile thanks to the aerodynamic Flying Vanes (or blades). An integrated halogen lamp is fully dimmable, and the full function wall control includes 3 forward/reverse fan speeds.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Artemis Ceiling Fan with Light is available with the following:
- Opal glass shade
- Includes cap for non-light use
- 3 contoured aerodynamic Flying Vanes blades
- Made of high quality ABS plastic
- Includes WC212 wall control
- 3 speed forward/reverse
- On/off plus full range light dimmer
- Can be used with the handheld RC212 (see Related Products)
- Round ceiling canopy
- 3.5" and 6" downrods (other lengths available, see Related Products)
- 58" blade diameter
- Variable blade pitch
- AC motor
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to a 29 degree ceiling pitch (up to 45 degrees with Slope Ceiling Adaptor kit - see Related Products)
- 80" lead wire
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- UL Listed
Finish and Glass:
Copper Bronze with Tinted Opal
Distressed Koa with Tinted Opal
High Gloss Black with Etched Opal
High Gloss Pure Red with Etched Opal
High Gloss White with Etched Opal
Liquid Nickel with Etched Opal
Mahogany with Etched Opal
Maple with Etched Opal
Translucent with Etched Opal
- Downrod: Length 6", Length 3.5"
- Housing: Height 12"
- Blade: Diameter 58"
Ratings: Based on 89 reviews, this product is rated 4.7978 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.