The Flos Lastra 6-Light Suspension was designed by Antonio Citterio and Oliver Low in 1998 to play off both the beauty and functionality inherent to an electrical circuit. The name Lastra, Italian for "slab," comes from the shape of its base, quite literally a rectangular slab of transparent tempered glass sheet. But that's only the begnning of Lastra's technological wonders.
Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Lastra 6-Light Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Antonio Citterio, Oliver Low
- 6 White pressed glass shades
- Rectangular transparent tempered glass base treated with conductive silver paste and protective ceramic paint
- Aluminum and polycarbonate supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- Electronic transformer secured to glass base
- 4 mechanical die-cast aluminum ceiling fittings
- 4 steel suspension cables
- Built-in quick adjustment cord
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Antonio Citterio and Oliver Low, 1998
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- Six 35 Watt 12 Volt GZ4 Bi-Pin Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Six 35 Watt (2700 Lumens) 12 Volt GU5.3 Bi-Pin Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy: Height 0.8", Diameter 2.4"
- Fixture: Width 66.3", Height 0.6", Depth 8.7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 156"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.