Mid-century design for the modern home. Featuring oval and circle blades with two different blade diameters, the Minka Aire Cirque Fan with Light moves an impressive amount of air with its funky design. The motor is silent and operates via a wall control that offers 3 forward/reverse fan speeds and independent light dimming.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Cirque Ceiling Fan with Light is available with the following:
- Integrated downlight
- Includes cap for non-light use
- 6 various sized blades
- Includes WC212 wall control
- 3 forward/reverse fan speeds
- On/off plus full range light dimmer
- Control operates up to 40' from fan
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 4" and one 6" downrod (other lengths available)
- 3 blades with 54" blade diameter; 3 blades with 25" blade diameter
- 14 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 6000 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 47 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 127.7 cfm/watt (high)
- AC motor
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Brushed Nickel with Silver,
Mahogany and Brushed Nickel with Mahogany,
Polished Nickel with Translucent
- Downrod: Length 6", Length 4"
- Housing: Height 14.5"
- Blade: Diameter 25", Diameter 54"
Ratings: Based on 22 reviews, this product is rated 4.7273 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.