Hearts will melt for the Tech Lighting Melt Pendant. The colorful fritted glass shade is accented by a clear glass draw at the bottom, which has a fluid effect that indeed gives the impression of melting. This inverted, teardrop-shaped structure is complemented and suspended by three metal bead accents at the top.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Melt Pendant is available with the following:
- Teardrop-shaped, fritted glass shade with Clear glass draw
- Metal accents
- Pyrex glass shield
- Ceiling canopy finish matches finish option selected
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- LED option not compatible with Two-Circuit Monorail mounting option
- ETL Listed
- LED option utilizes one 5.8 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage LED (integrated).
- Halogen option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low-voltage Halogen lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 9.3", Diameter 3"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 81.3"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Mounting Details:Freejack: See Related Items for mounting options. Monopoint: Includes one 4" round flush canopy and low-voltage transformer. Monorail: Includes Freejack adaptor for Monorail installation. Two-Circuit Monorail: Includes Freejack adaptor for Two-Circuit Monorail installation. LED option not compatible with Two-Circuit Monorail mounting option.
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.