Hearts will melt for the Tech Lighting Melt Pendant. The colorful fritted glass shade is accented by a clear glass draw at the bottom, which has a fluid effect that indeed gives the impression of melting. This inverted, teardrop-shaped structure is complemented and suspended by three metal bead accents at the top.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Melt Pendant is available with the following:
- Teardrop-shaped, fritted glass shade with Clear glass draw
- Metal accents
- Pyrex glass shield
- Ceiling canopy finish matches finish option selected
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- LED option not compatible with Two-Circuit Monorail mounting option
- ETL Listed
- Halogen option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low-voltage Halogen lamp (included).
- LED option utilizes one 5.8 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage LED (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 9.3", Diameter 3"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 81.3"
- Cable: Length 72"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 4.6667 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.