"A taste of things to come," just as the name implies. Simple and understated, the Minka Aire Concept II Flush 44 in. Ceiling Fan with Optional Light is a great option for a variety of soft contemporary, low ceiling spaces. The fan installs 75% faster than a conventional ceiling fan and includes a handheld remote with 3 forward/reverse fan speeds and advanced light functions.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Concept II Flush 44 Ceiling Fan with Optional Light is available with the following:
- White Opal glass shade
- 3 concave blades
- Integrated downlight
- Full function remote control included
- Hugger canopy
- 44 inch blade span
- 14 degree blade pitch
- 3-speed reversible AC motor
- Airflow: 4600 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 40 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 115 cfm/watt (high)
- Light cap included for non-light use
- Lifetime warranty
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Pitch: 14 degrees
- Control Included: Handheld
- Switch on Control
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 4600 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 40 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 115 CFM/Watt
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Brushed Nickel with Silver,
Oil Rubbed Bronze with Taupe,
Polished Nickel with Silver,
White with White
- Fixture: Hanging Length 11.5", Blade Diameter 44"
Ratings: Based on 89 reviews, this product is rated 4.7079 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.