Seaside style, indoors or out. With a characteristic nautical look, the Minka Aire Rainman Ceiling Fan is a unique option for the wrap-around porch or outdoor patio. Includes a wall mount control with 3 fan speeds and advanced light functions.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Rainman Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Integrated halogen caged light
- 5 all-weather blades
- Stainless steel hardware
- Includes WC212 full function wall control
- 3 fan speeds
- On/off plus full range light dimmer
- Control operates up to 40' from fan
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 3.5" and one 6" downrod (other lengths available)
- 54" blade diameter
- 14 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 5508 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 58 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 95 cfm/watt (high)
- AC motor
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to a 29 degree ceiling pitch (up to 45 degrees with Slope Ceiling Adaptor kit)
- 80" lead wire
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- UL Listed for wet locations
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Brushed Nickel, Acid Etched with Silver,
Galvanized, Acid Etched with Silver,
Oil Rubbed Bronze, Vintage Amber with Taupe
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 24", Adjustable To 26.5"
- Downrod: Length 3.5", Length 6"
- Blade: Diameter 54"
Ratings: Based on 3.0 reviews, this product is rated 4.3333 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.