The stout appearance of the FontanaArte Pirellina Table Lamp, designed by Gio Ponti in 1967, makes its presence known with its sturdy design elements that come to life when illuminated. The Pirellina Table Lamp features a curved pressed glass shade and Nickel-plated cast brass frame.
Renowned Italian architect, designer and painter Gio Ponti founded FontanaArte in 1932 as the artistic division of glassmaker Luigi Fontana. Ponti used Fontana glass to design lighting filled with his own visionary brand of sensuous, poetic modernism. Today, more than 75 year later, the innovative artists at FontanaArte continue Ponti's legacy, creating expressive and transformative modern lighting designs.
The Pirellina Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Large option utilizes six 40 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes four 25 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large Option Item: Height 27.5"
- Small Option Item: Height 15.3"
- Large Option Item: Diameter 13.3"
- Small Option Item: Diameter 6.7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.