The Minka Aire Gyro 42 in. Fan generates superb air circulation through its high-performance twin Turbofans and 360-degree rotation. Great for rooms 90 square feet or less, like a small bedroom, office or galley kitchen. Unique style in an advanced design.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Gyro 42 in. Ceiling Fan with Optional Light is available with the following:
- Integrated glass shade
- Includes cap for non-light use
- 6 fan blades
- 2 Turbofans with up/down adjustability
- 360 degree rotation at 3.0 RPMs with non-rotation capability
- Includes WC212 full function wall control
- 3 forward/reverse fan speeds
- On/off plus full range light dimmer
- Control operates up to 40' from fan
- Compatible with handheld RC212
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 3.5 and one 6" downrod (other lengths available)
- 42" blade diameter
- 20 degree blade pitch
- AC motor
- Airflow: 5050 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 102 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 49.5 cfm/watt (high)
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to a 29 degree ceiling pitch (up to 45 degrees with Slope Ceiling Adaptor kit)
- 80" lead wire
Brushed Nickel with Chrome,
- Suspension: Length 18.75"
- Downrod: Length 3.5", Length 6"
Ratings: Based on 7.0 reviews, this product is rated 4.8571 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.