Sleek industrial style for low ceilinged spaces. The Modern Fan Lapa Hugger Ceiling Fan, designed by Ron Rezek, creates air circulation that refreshes and revives in both interior rooms and covered outdoor patios. Available in a variety of finish, blade color, size, lamping and control options.
In 1997, The Modern Fan Company was founded by Ron Rezek to produce ceiling fans that provide superior air circulation, comfort and energy efficiency for contemporary-minded homeowners and design professionals. Having originated the contemporary ceiling fan genre, The Modern Fan Company remains the only company of its kind, committed exclusively to modern ceiling fan design.
The Lapa Hugger Ceiling Fan with Optional Light is available with the following:
- Closed cylindrical Matte Opal glass shade (for with-light options; adds 3 to overall height)"
- Round ceiling canopy
- 12 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 4829.74 cfm (high, 42" blades); 5047.33 cfm (high, 52" blades)
- Power usage: 56.4 watts (high, 42" blades); 56.8 watts (high, 52" blades)
- Airflow efficiency: 85.63 cfm/watt (high, 42" blades); 88.86 cfm/watt (high, 52" blades)
- Reverse switch hardwired into fan housing
- Limited lifetime warranty
- UL Listed Damp. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations
- ENERGY STAR qualified (26W Compact Fluorescent and No Light options only)
- Designed by Ron Rezek
Fan Blade Finish:
Fan Body Finish:
Fan Blade Span (inches):
Fan Speed Control Only 001,
Three Wire Fan and Light Control 002,
Handheld Remote Control 003,
Fan Speed and Light Wall Control 004
26W Compact Fluorescent,
- 26W Compact Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- 75W Halogen option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (included).
- Canopy: Diameter 6"
- Housing: Diameter 7"
- Fan with Light: Length 15"
- Fan Without Light: Length 12"
- Blade: Diameter 52", Diameter 42"
Ratings: Based on 8 reviews, this product is rated 4.625 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.