Soft curves and soft tones for soft contemporary interiors. The LBL Lighting Renee I Pendant features a frosty Opal glass shade with a subtly elliptical form. The color and lines of the shade are complemented by the Satin Nickel finished metal accent above. Lamping and low voltage mounting options available.
For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Renee I Pendant is available with the following:
- Opal glass shade
- Metal base
- Satin Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- Energy efficient LED option available
- Low voltage
- ETL Listed
- Xenon option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage GY6.35 Base Xenon lamp (included).
- LED option utilizes one 6 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage LED lamp (integrated).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 82.28"
- Shade: Height 9.9", Diameter 2.6"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Canopy: Height 0.38", Diameter 4.25"
- Mounting Details: Fusion Jack: Includes one 6/50 watt bulb. See Related Items for mounting options. Monopoint: Includes one 6/50 watt bulb, 4" round flush canopy and low voltage transformer. Monorail: Includes one 6/50 watt bulb and Fusion Jack adapter for monorail installation.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.