As its name implies, the Flos Glo-Ball Flushmount is a glowing ball of light overhead. When turned off, the hand-blown and acid-etched Opaline shade is a clean, bright White. When illuminated, however, the same shade diffuses a warm glow courtesy of the inner halogen light. Part of the Flos Glo-Ball collection designed by Jasper Morrison.
Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Glo-Ball Flushmount is available with the following:
- Opal White glass shade
- Acid-Etched hand blown glass diffuser
- Die-cast aluminum body
- Ceiling canopy
- UL Listed
- Designed by Jasper Morrison
- Large Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type G24q-3 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Small Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type G24q-3 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Large Halogen option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Halogen lamp (included).
- Small Halogen option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Halogen lamp (included).
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 5.7"
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 4.3"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 10.6", Height 14.2", Diameter 13", Diameter 17.7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.