As testimony to Achille Castiglioni's innovative design, the Flos Brera S Ceiling Suspension is today part of the Museum of Modern Art Design Collection. Its egg-shaped acid-etched Opaline glass shade hovers safely in the air, supported by a coordinating Opaline injection-molded polycarbonate support and adjustable steel cable. Ideal in a contemporary dining area or kitchen.
FLOS was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting FLOS lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Brera S Ceiling Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Achille Castiglioni in 1992
- Acid-etched flashed Opaline glass shade
- Opaline injection-molded polycarbonate shade support
- Round ceiling canopy with White injection-molded, fiberglass-reinforced polyamide cover
- Adjustable steel cable
- 2 electrical power cords
- Sloped ceiling adaptable
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- Cable Length 16':
- Canopy Diameter 4.7":
- Shade Height 10.6", Diameter 6":
- Suspension Length Adjustable To 16.9':
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.