The Illuminating Experiences Le Klint 172 Pendant is an example of modern origami. The White plastic shade is is pressed with the desired shape and then hand-folded into its 3-dimensional form. First created in 1971, the Le Klint 172 Pendant is a retro design by Poul Christiansen.
Tage Klint pioneered the family handicraft business in Denmark in 1943, inspired by P.F. Jensen-Klint's invention of the pleated lampshade. Today, Le Klint lighting is distinguished by cool mid-century modern lighting designs that offer movement and sculpture to contemporary spaces.
The Le Klint 172 Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Andreas Hansen
- Hand-folded White plastic shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- Suspension cable
- Made In Denmark
- Small Option: One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Fixture: Height 12.25", Diameter 13"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 72.25"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 15.75", Diameter 17.5"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 75.75"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 30.75", Diameter 33.5"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 90.75"
Ratings: Based on 10 reviews, this product is rated 4.3 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.