Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Fire Ring is available with the following:
- Ring made of 1/8" thick steel; top of 5/8" thick high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Solid raised internal floor
- Recycled HDPE is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Unfinished steel will develop rusty patina over time
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Milk jug count: 72
- Made in USA
- Designed by Eric Pfeiffer
Color: Apple Red, Black, Charcoal Grey, Chocolate Brown, Cloud White, Evergreen, Leaf Green, Sand, Sky Blue, Sunset Orange
- Top: Diameter 27.25"
- Item: Height 12", Diameter 22.25"
- When burning wood, do NOT use Fire Ring directly on combustible surfaces like wood decks. When in use, the Fire Ring will heat up and become extremely hot. Use good sense and caution when burning wood in your Fire Ring.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.