Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Fire Ring is available with the following:
- Ring made of 1/8" thick steel; top of 5/8" thick high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Solid raised internal floor
- Recycled HDPE is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Unfinished steel will develop rusty patina over time
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Milk jug count: 72
- Made in USA
- Designed by Eric Pfeiffer
Color: Apple Red, Black, Charcoal Grey, Chocolate Brown, Cloud White, Evergreen, Leaf Green, Sand, Sky Blue, Sunset Orange
- Top: Diameter 27.25"
- Item: Height 12", Diameter 22.25"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.