Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Series 7 Children's Chair is available with the following:
- Back and seat made of laminated, pressure molded veneer
- Beech inner veneer
- Colored Ash, Beech or Walnut outer veneer
- Outer veneer wood grain is visible
- Legs made of chromed steel tubes with Black synthetic feet
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1955
Color: Beech , Black , Dark Grey , Light Grey , Orange , Petrol Blue , Red , Sage Green , Walnut , White , Yellow
- Item: Height 23.6", Width 15.7", Depth 16.5"
- Seat: Height 12.6"
- Fritz Hansen is dedicated to preserving the legacy of their original furniture designs. To this end, all authentic Fritz Hansen products come with a label that has a unique ID number, the name of the designer, the year of manufacture and origin. A personally signed certificate is also included, showing that the piece has gone through Fritz Hansen's premium quality check.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.