Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The PK9 Chair is available with the following:
- Fully upholstered in leather
- Pressure-molded, fiber-reinforced polyester seat shell
- Stainless steel base
- Satin Brushed finish
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Poul Kjaerholm, 1960
Leather: Black Brown Classic Leather , Black Classic Leather , Black Elegance Leather , Cognac Classic Leather , Indian Red Elegance Leather , Natural Leather , Optical White Leather , Walnut Elegance Leather , White Leather
- Item: Height 29.9", Width 22", Depth 23.6"
- Seat: Height 16.9"
- Fritz Hansen is dedicated to preserving the legacy of their original furniture designs. To this end, all authentic Fritz Hansen products come with a label that has a unique ID number, the name of the designer, the year of manufacture and origin. A personally signed certificate is also included, showing that the piece has gone through Fritz Hansen's premium quality check.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.