Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Vertex Cylindrical Pendant is available with the following:
- Swarovski crystal shade
- Metal frame
- Polished Chrome finish
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cord
- Low voltage
- UL Listed
Crystal: SPECTRA Clear , Alabaster , Aqua , Azurite , Beyond Blue , Black Diamond , Blossom , Blush , Boa , Brandywine , Bullet , Carnelian , Chinchilla , Cinnabar , Cognac , Dark Sapphire , Dusk , ELEMENTS Clear , Emerald Green , Fire , Forest Floor , Golden , Golden Shadow , Golden Teak , Iris , Jaguar , Jungle , Kashmir , Laurel Stone , Moondust , Ocelot , Orchid , Peacock , Plum , Pomegranate , Sage , Santorini , Sapphire , Silver Shade , Smoke , Spice , Steel , Strawberry Fields , Sundance , Tamarind , Tortoise Shell , Travertine , Vintage Rose , Violet , Waterlily
Size: Medium , Extra Large
Installation Type: Monopoint , Monorail , Without Canopy
- Medium option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage Type MR11 Halogen lamp (included).
- Extra Large option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage Type MR16 Halogen lamp (included).
- Medium Fixture: Height 3", Diameter 4", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 75"
- Extra Large Fixture: Height 4", Diameter 4", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 76"
- Cord: Length 72"
- Swarovski Crystal Details: Swarovski Crystal, founded in Wattens, Austria in 1895, is the world leader in precision cut crystal. This dazzling crystal accounts for the stunning radiance of the Schonbek Geometrix collection and other Schonbek designs. Swarovski ELEMENTS: Considered the finest crystal in the world, Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal is available in a myriad of colors, effects, shapes and sizes. With lead content in excess of 30 percent, ELEMENTS crystal is machine cut and polished to achieve perfect optical clarity, razor-sharp faceting and unique spectral brilliance, with an invisible coating making it easier to clean. The Swarovski logo is engraved into each ELEMENTS crystal to deter imitators. Swarovski SPECTRA: Swarovski SPECTRA is a line of precisely machine-cut and polished clear crystal. It offers the high quality of Swarovski at a price that reflects excellent value.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.