Lights Up! is dedicated to creating "modern lighting for easy living." Based in Brooklyn, New York, Lights Up! has been developing affordable contemporary pendants, floor and table lamps, and sconces since 1987. Lights Up! features lighting designs by Rachel Simon and offers printed fabric shades by innovative modern textile designer Thomas Paul and UK designer Camilla Meijer.
The Meridian Pendant is available with the following:
- Fabric, optical poly film, or wood veneer shade
- Matching fabric bottom diffuser; Small option has no diffuser
- Darker fabric options come with Natural Linen bottom diffuser
- Metal supports
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 96" cord
- UL Listed
Shade Color: Anna Green, Anna Red, Black Ginkgo, Black Mumm, Black Optical, Black Silk Glow, Blue Cornflower, Blue-Red Optical, Burnish Chintz, Cherry, Clear Optical, Cocoa Chintz, Croissant Silk Glow, Dijon Tweed, Driftwood Silk Glow, Ebony, Eggshell Silk Glow, Faux Bois Dark, Faux Bois Light, Fuschia, Gold Silk Glow, Green Ginkgo, Green Optical, Ivory Ipanema, Kimono, Knotty Pine, Mango Leaf, Natural Linen, Orange Ginkgo, Pebble Silk Glow, Penguin Tweed, Platinum Silk Glow, Poplar, Purple Optical, Red Dupioni, Red Mumm, Red Optical, Rose Tweed, Snowflake, Tan Cornflower, Turquoise Optical, Walnut, White Linen, Yellow
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 11", Diameter 8"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 107"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 8", Diameter 14"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 104"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 13", Diameter 18"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 109"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Cord: Length 96"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 3.6667 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.