So fashion forward, it's almost science fiction. The WAC Lighting Quest Mini Pendant features a bright LED module housed within a Brushed Nickel finished shade, creating a streamlined contemporary look for the bar area or modern living room. Composed of die-cast aluminum.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Quest Mini Pendant is available with the following:
- Die-cast aluminum shade
- Die-cast aluminum supports
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Includes integral electronic low voltage transformer (1W min. load, 50W max.)
- 72" field-cuttable braided cable with 12" removable hang-straight tube
- Low voltage
- Dimmable to 15% of fixture's light output with electronic low voltage dimmer (not included)
- Color Temperature: 3000 K
- CRI: 85
- Lumens: 200
- Energy efficient
- UL Listed
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 75.63"
- Shade: Height 1.63", Diameter 3.43"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Canopy: Height 2.13", Width 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...