Launched in 2005 by designers Alberto Meda and Paolo Rizzatto, the Luceplan Queen Titania is an extra-large version of the 1989 original. Its unique aluminum lamellar shell is made up of sequenced aluminum ribs, reflecting and de-materializing the light source. The pendant assumes different shapes depending on its angle: it is transparent when seen head on, and solid-looking when seen from the side.
Founded in 1978 by three Milanese architects, Luceplan's strategy is grounded in design, respect for the environment, and quality.
The Queen Titania is available with the following:
- Made of aluminum lamellar
- Aluminum finish
- Silkscreen printed polycarbonate colored filters
- Adjustable height
- UL Listed
- Designed by Alberto Meda and Paolo Rizzatto, 2005
- Fixture: Height 6.3", Width 55.9", Depth 21.3"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 18", Adjustable To 176"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...