Founded in 1978 by three Milanese architects, Luceplan's strategy is grounded in design, respect for the environment, and quality.
The Queen Titania is available with the following:
- Made of aluminum lamellar
- Aluminum finish
- Silkscreen printed polycarbonate colored filters
- Adjustable height
- UL Listed
- Designed by Alberto Meda and Paolo Rizzatto, 2005
Color Filter: Blue, Green, No Color, Red, Violet, Yellow
- Two 250 Watt 110 Volt T-10 Halogen/Frosted Shielded Medium base lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 6.3", Width 55.9", Depth 21.3"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 18", Adjustable To 176"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.