SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Quattro LED Task Lamp is available with the following:
- Square metal shade and base
- Arm rotates 90 degrees on a pivot
- Extensive range of motion
- Holds position with patented internal compresion and tension mechanics, ICTM
- 3-step touchless optical dimmer switch on shade (100%/60%/20%/off)
- Integral glare-free flat panel LED
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 85
- Lumens: 900 (full power, at 18")
- Winner of Red Dot Design Award Honorable Mention, 2014
- UL Listed
- Designed by Robert Sonneman and Peter Polick
Finish: Black, Bright Satin Aluminum, Gloss White, Red, Yellow and Black
- One 6 Watt 120 Volt Flat Panel LED (integrated).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Fixture: Height Adjustable From 5.5", Adjustable To 36"
- Shade: Height 0.5", Width 3.5", Depth 3.5"
- Base: Width 5.75", Depth 5.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.