The Justice Design Quarter Sphere Wall Sconce creates a smooth, classic look for living rooms, dining rooms and more. Its crescent shape provides graceful uplighting, complemented by a paintable Bisque shade to suit any design scheme. Choose from several sizes.
Justice Design Group offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or add the perfect accent with a JDG decorative lighting fixture.
The Quarter Sphere Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Extra Large option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type A21 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option: Height 4.5", Width 10.5", Depth 5"
- Large Option: Height 6", Width 13.25", Depth 6.75"
- Extra Large Option: Height 10", Width 20", Depth 8"
- More about the Paintable Bisque finish: In outdoor applications, Bisque fixtures need to be painted for ease of cleaning, to prevent weathering and to preserve their appearance and durability. If you want Bisque fixtures to retain their Bisque appearance, you can use a clear lacquer that is suitable for outdoor use. Otherwise, you can use any color you desire to complement your exterior decor. More detailed painting instructions are included with each fixture, but here are a few general guidelines: Seal the outside of the fixture using an appropriate outdoor primer. Paint the fixture using the appropriate outdoor wall paint. More than one coat may be necessary, depending upon the color and type of paint used. Spraying the paint onto the fixture generally results in a more even finish than brushing. Do not paint the inside of the fixture because the paint may blister from the heat and/or tint the light.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...