Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Quantum Thin Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Swarovski crystals
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Ceiling canopy included
- Two 144" field-cuttable suspension cables
- 144" wire
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Finish: Polished Chrome
Size: Medium, Small, Large, Extra Large
Crystal Type: SPECTRA Clear, ELEMENTS Clear, Golden Shadow
- Six 25 Watt (180 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Nine 25 Watt (180 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Ten 25 Watt (180 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Medium Option Cable: Length 144"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 29.5", Height 5", Depth 5.5", Weight 15.5 Lbs.
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 149"
- Small Option Cable: Length 144"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 24", Height 5", Depth 5.5", Weight 14 Lbs.
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 149"
- Large Option Cable: Length 144"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 35.5", Height 5", Depth 5.5", Weight 19 Lbs.
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 149"
- Extra Large Option Cable: Length 144"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Width 41", Height 5", Depth 5.5", Weight 22 Lbs.
- Extra Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 149"
Manufacturer IDs: view
2258A, 2258GS, 2258S, 2258SH, 2258ST, 2259A, 2259GS, 2259S, 2259SH, 2259ST, 2260A, 2260GS, 2260S, 2260SH, 2260ST, 2261A, 2261GS, 2261S, 2261SH, 2261ST
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
With its precision-cut crystal and unique cylindrical design. the Swarovski Verve Linear Suspension easily infuses a contemporary space with energy and sparkle. It provides warm downlighting onto a tabletop or bar. while also casting delicate light structures around the room. ...
Just like the musical note of the same name. the Eurofase Martellato Linear Suspension strikes a strong chord in modern interiors. It does so with a fluid and gleaming hammered frame. finished in Chrome and accented by a sparkling drape ...
Steampunk sparkle. The Michael McHale Designs Tribeca Bar Linear Suspension injects the industrial - vintage blackened steel gas pipes - with the sophisticated - copious amounts of draped high-quality European crystal. McHale ingeniously repurposes traditional materials and motifs to create ...