Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Quantum SPECTRA Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Material: Laser-cut, laser-welded stainless steel
- Shade Material: Swarovski SPECTRA Clear crystals
- Crystal chains held securely in place (will not twist or become misaligned)
- Two 144" field-cuttable suspension cables
- 144" wire
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Size: Large, Extra Large
Crystal Type: Clear
- Thirteen 25 Watt (212 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Seventeen 25 Watt (212 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Cable: Length 144"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 35.5", Height 9", Depth 3.5", Weight 24 Lbs.
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 153"
- Extra Large Option Cable: Length 144"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Width 47", Height 9", Depth 3.5", Weight 34 Lbs.
- Extra Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 153"
Manufacturer IDs: view
2263A, 2265A, 2267A, 2269A
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The clean. slender form of the Schonbek Geometrix Refrax Thin Linear Suspension makes it ideal for adding stunning sparkle to contemporary spaces. It features a slim rectangular shade made out of Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal in a range of colors or ...
The James R. Moder Broadway Linear Crystal Chandelier is old-world. crystal magnificence in a contemporary setting. Crystals hang from both ends of multiple strands that can be wound around the central fixture. Truly. no two Broadway chandeliers are the same. ...
Symmetrical. sparkling and stunning. The Schonbek Geometrix Matrix Rectangle Linear Suspension hangs in contemporary spaces like an iridescent piece of modern art. A dazzling rectangular shade of colorful Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal or SPECTRA Clear crystal is finished along the bottom ...