FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Quantum SPECTRA Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Material: Laser-cut, laser-welded stainless steel
- Shade Material: Swarovski SPECTRA Clear crystals
- Crystal chains held securely in place (will not twist or become misaligned)
- Two 144" field-cuttable suspension cables
- 144" wire
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Size: Large, Extra Large
Crystal Type: Clear
- Large Option: Thirteen 25 Watt (212 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Extra Large Option: Seventeen 25 Watt (212 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Cable: Length 144"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 35.5", Height 9", Depth 3.5", Weight 24 Lbs.
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 153"
- Extra Large Option Cable: Length 144"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Width 47", Height 9", Depth 3.5", Weight 34 Lbs.
- Extra Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 153"
Manufacturer IDs: view
2263A, 2265A, 2267A, 2269A
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The ET2 Illusion Pendant sparkles with illumination, the view changing from every angle. Round bubble glass orbs are suspended at random heights and reflect light from the xenon light source. The Polished Chrome stainless steel frame is etched in a ...
The ELK Lighting Chadwick Linear Suspension adds a wonderful vintage element to modern interiors. The design is inspired by the beauty of hand-crafted fixtures from the early 20th century. The three dome-shaped metal shades match the rest of the frame, ...
The Elk Lighting Palacial Chandelier presents timeless elegance with tiers of cascading prismatic crystals hanging from a round frame. The thick triangular shape of the crystals provide a maximum refracting and reflection of light, enhancing the piece's visual depth and ...