A slim square slice with stunning sparkle. The Schonbek Lighting Quantum Pendant features a square shade composed of numerous rectangular, square and octagonal cuts of quality Swarovski crystal. Choose from ELEMENTS crystal in a variety of colors or SPECTRA Clear, as well as a variety of overall sizes.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Quantum Pendant is available with the following:
- Square Swarovski crystal shade
- Metal frame
- Stainless Steel finish
- Ceiling canopy included
- 144" field-cuttable suspension cable
- 144" wire
- UL Listed
- Medium option utilizes eleven 25 Watt 120 Volt Type B8 Incandescent lamps (included).
- Small option utilizes seven 25 Watt 120 Volt Type B8 Incandescent lamps (included).
- Extra Large option utilizes twenty two 25 Watt 120 Volt Type B8 Incandescent lamps (included).
- Large option utilizes fourteen 25 Watt 120 Volt Type B8 Incandescent lamps (included).
- Small Fixture: Height 13", Width 13.5", Depth 3.5", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 157"
- Medium Fixture: Height 17", Width 17", Depth 3.5", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 161"
- Large Fixture: Height 21", Width 21", Depth 3.5", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 165"
- Extra Large Fixture: Height 25", Width 24.5", Depth 3.5", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 169"
- Cable: Length 144"
- Swarovski Crystal Details: Swarovski Crystal, founded in Wattens, Austria in 1895, is the world leader in precision cut crystal. This dazzling crystal accounts for the stunning radiance of the Schonbek Geometrix collection and other Schonbek designs. Swarovski ELEMENTS: Considered the finest crystal in the world, Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal is available in a myriad of colors, effects, shapes and sizes. With lead content in excess of 30 percent, ELEMENTS crystal is machine cut and polished to achieve perfect optical clarity, razor-sharp faceting and unique spectral brilliance, with an invisible coating making it easier to clean. The Swarovski logo is engraved into each ELEMENTS crystal to deter imitators. Swarovski SPECTRA: Swarovski SPECTRA is a line of precisely machine-cut and polished clear crystal. It offers the high quality of Swarovski at a price that reflects excellent value.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.