Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Quantum ELEMENTS Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Finish: Chrome
- Rectangular Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal shade
- Laser-cut, laser-welded stainless steel frame (not visible; will not corrode)
- Crystal chains held securely in place (will not twist or become misaligned)
- Two 144" field-cuttable suspension cables
- 144" wire
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Size: Medium, Small, Large, Extra Large
Crystal Type: Clear, Silver Shade, Golden Shadow, Silver Teak
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Medium Option Cable: Length 144"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 29.5", Height 12", Depth 3.5", Overall Length 156"
- Small Option Cable: Length 144"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 24", Height 9", Depth 3.5", Overall Length 153"
- Large Option Cable: Length 144"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 35.5", Height 9", Depth 3.5", Overall Length 153"
- Extra Large Option Cable: Length 144"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Width 47", Height 9", Depth 3.5", Overall Length 153"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
2263GS, 2263S, 2263SH, 2263ST, 2265GS, 2265S, 2265SH, 2265ST, 2267GS, 2267S, 2267SH, 2267ST, 2269GS, 2269S, 2269SH, 2269ST
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.