Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Quantum Blocks Thin Rectangle Pendant is available with the following:
- Rectangular Swarovski crystal shade
- Metal frame
- Stainless Steel finish
- Ceiling canopy included
- 144" field-cuttable suspension cable
- 144" wire
- UL Listed
Finish: Polished Chrome
Size: Medium, Small, Large
Crystal Type: Silver Shade, SPECTRA Clear, ELEMENTS Clear, Silver Teak, Golden Shadow
- Large option utilizes twelve 25 Watt 120 Volt Type G11 Incandescent lamps (included).
- Medium option utilizes six 25 Watt 120 Volt Type G11 Incandescent lamps (included).
- Small option utilizes four 25 Watt 120 Volt Type G11 Incandescent lamps (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 9", Width 5.5", Depth 5.5"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 153"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 13", Width 5.5", Depth 5.5"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 157"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 25", Width 5.5", Depth 5.5"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 169"
- Cable: Length 144"
Manufacturer IDs: view
2251A, 2251GS, 2251S, 2251SH, 2251ST, 2252A, 2252GS, 2252S, 2252SH, 2252ST, 2255A, 2255GS, 2255S, 2255SH, 2255ST
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.