FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Quantum Blocks Thin Rectangle Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Swarovski crystals
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Ceiling canopy included
- 144" field-cuttable suspension cable
- 144" wire
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Finish: Polished Chrome
Size: Medium, Small, Large
Crystal Type: SPECTRA Clear, ELEMENTS Clear, Golden Shadow
- Medium Option: Six 25 Watt (180 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Small Option: Four 25 Watt (180 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Large Option: Twelve 25 Watt (180 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Medium Option Cable: Length 144"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 5.5", Height 13", Depth 5.5"
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Length 157"
- Small Option Cable: Length 144"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 5.5", Height 9", Depth 5.5"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length 153"
- Large Option Cable: Length 144"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 5.5", Height 25", Depth 5.5"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length 169"
Manufacturer IDs: view
2251A, 2251GS, 2251S, 2251SH, 2251ST, 2252A, 2252GS, 2252S, 2252SH, 2252ST, 2255A, 2255GS, 2255S, 2255SH, 2255ST
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Kichler Crystal Skye Mini Pendant offers a luxurious look to dining rooms and elegant lounge areas. The optical crystal shade spills refracted patterns of unequaled beauty on neighboring surfaces. To complete the look, the Crystal Skye Mini Pendant also ...
The George Kovacs Crystal Clear Mini Pendant combines sleek angular frames with floating acrylic plates. The exposed bulb and muted accents give this piece a contemporary vibe, while the simplicity can accent a variety of decor styles. A single bulb ...
Like a piece of diamond jewelry, the Sublime dweLED Teardrop Crystal Mini Pendant by WAC Lighting brings a sophisticated elegance that is impossible to ignore. Its iconic hand-cut teardrop crystal is outlined by a Polished Nickel-finished frame, both reflecting and ...