The Schonbek Lighting Quantum Blocks Thin Rectangle Pendant is slim and sparkling in modern spaces. This lean pendant is formed out of a dense arrangement of rectangular, square and octagonal cut crystals. Available with Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal in a variety of colors or SPECTRA crystal in Clear, and in three sizes.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Quantum Blocks Thin Rectangle Pendant is available with the following:
- Rectangular Swarovski crystal shade
- Metal frame
- Stainless Steel finish
- Ceiling canopy included
- 144" field-cuttable suspension cable
- 144" wire
- UL Listed
- Medium option utilizes six 25 Watt 120 Volt Type G11 Incandescent lamps (included).
- Large option utilizes twelve 25 Watt 120 Volt Type G11 Incandescent lamps (included).
- Small option utilizes four 25 Watt 120 Volt Type G11 Incandescent lamps (included).
- Small Fixture: Height 9", Width 5.5", Depth 5.5", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 153"
- Medium Fixture: Height 13", Width 5.5", Depth 5.5", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 157"
- Large Fixture: Height 25", Width 5.5", Depth 5.5", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 169"
- Cable: Length 144"
- Swarovski Crystal Details: Swarovski Crystal, founded in Wattens, Austria in 1895, is the world leader in precision cut crystal. This dazzling crystal accounts for the stunning radiance of the Schonbek Geometrix collection and other Schonbek designs. Swarovski ELEMENTS: Considered the finest crystal in the world, Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal is available in a myriad of colors, effects, shapes and sizes. With lead content in excess of 30 percent, ELEMENTS crystal is machine cut and polished to achieve perfect optical clarity, razor-sharp faceting and unique spectral brilliance, with an invisible coating making it easier to clean. The Swarovski logo is engraved into each ELEMENTS crystal to deter imitators. Swarovski SPECTRA: Swarovski SPECTRA is a line of precisely machine-cut and polished clear crystal. It offers the high quality of Swarovski at a price that reflects excellent value.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.