The overall simple form of the Schonbek Lighting Quantum Blocks Square Pendant is made out of an intricate weave of rectangular, square and octagonal crystals. Available with quality Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal in a variety of colors or SPECTRA crystal in Clear, and in two sizes.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Quantum Blocks Square Pendant is available with the following:
- Cubic Swarovski crystal shade
- Metal frame
- Stainless Steel finish
- Ceiling canopy included
- Four 144" field-cuttable suspension cables
- 144" wire
- UL Listed
- Large option utilizes twenty-one 25 Watt 120 Volt Type B8 Incandescent lamps (included).
- Small option utilizes thirteen 25 Watt 120 Volt Type B8 Incandescent lamps (included).
- Small Fixture: Height 13", Width 12", Depth 12", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 157"
- Large Fixture: Height 17", Width 17", Depth 17", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 161"
- Cable: Length 144"
- Swarovski Crystal Details: Swarovski Crystal, founded in Wattens, Austria in 1895, is the world leader in precision cut crystal. This dazzling crystal accounts for the stunning radiance of the Schonbek Geometrix collection and other Schonbek designs. Swarovski ELEMENTS: Considered the finest crystal in the world, Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal is available in a myriad of colors, effects, shapes and sizes. With lead content in excess of 30 percent, ELEMENTS crystal is machine cut and polished to achieve perfect optical clarity, razor-sharp faceting and unique spectral brilliance, with an invisible coating making it easier to clean. The Swarovski logo is engraved into each ELEMENTS crystal to deter imitators. Swarovski SPECTRA: Swarovski SPECTRA is a line of precisely machine-cut and polished clear crystal. It offers the high quality of Swarovski at a price that reflects excellent value.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.