FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Quantum Blocks Rectangle Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Swarovski crystals
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Ceiling canopy included
- Two 144" field-cuttable suspension cables
- 144" wire
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Finish: Polished Chrome
Size: Medium, Small, Large
Crystal Type: SPECTRA Clear, ELEMENTS Clear, Golden Shadow
- Medium Option: Twenty-Two 25 Watt (210 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Small Option: Eighteen 25 Watt (210 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Large Option: Thirty-Three 25 Watt (210 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Medium Option Cable: Length 144"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 29.5", Height 12", Depth 11", Weight 37 Lbs.
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 34.5", Adjustable To 156"
- Small Option Cable: Length 144"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 24", Height 9", Depth 9", Weight 29 Lbs.
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 34.5", Adjustable To 153"
- Large Option Cable: Length 144"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 36.5", Height 13", Depth 13", Weight 62 Lbs.
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 34.5", Adjustable To 157"
Manufacturer IDs: view
2280A, 2280GS, 2280S, 2280SH, 2280ST, 2281A, 2281GS, 2281S, 2281SH, 2281ST, 2283A, 2283GS, 2283S, 2283SH, 2283ST
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Norwell Cage Linear Suspension has old world charm while still having a contemporary presence. The open shape features exposed bulbs in candle-like sockets, adding traditional appeal to this simple piece. The open rectangular shape adds the contemporary twist, making ...
The Troy Lighting Mccoy Linear Suspension is a unique piece with two hand worked iron shades suspended with fabric wrapped cords and joined with twisted metal bands. An interesting take on the industrial style, the raw twisted metal bands crossing ...
The Elk Lighting Pearce Linear Suspension features an intriguing blend of materials, with natural rope against a dark finish. The rectangular frame is suspended with rope wrapped rods, adding an interesting dose of texture to the entire piece. The exposed ...