Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Quantum Blocks Rectangle Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Swarovski crystals
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Ceiling canopy included
- Two 144" field-cuttable suspension cables
- 144" wire
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Finish: Polished Chrome
Size: Medium, Small, Large
Crystal Type: SPECTRA Clear, ELEMENTS Clear, Golden Shadow
- Eighteen 25 Watt (210 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Twenty-Two 25 Watt (210 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Thirty-Three 25 Watt (210 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Medium Option Cable: Length 144"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 29.5", Height 12", Depth 11", Weight 37 Lbs.
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 34.5", Adjustable To 156"
- Small Option Cable: Length 144"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 24", Height 9", Depth 9", Weight 29 Lbs.
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 34.5", Adjustable To 153"
- Large Option Cable: Length 144"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 36.5", Height 13", Depth 13", Weight 62 Lbs.
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 34.5", Adjustable To 157"
Manufacturer IDs: view
2280A, 2280GS, 2280S, 2280SH, 2280ST, 2281A, 2281GS, 2281S, 2281SH, 2281ST, 2283A, 2283GS, 2283S, 2283SH, 2283ST
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Add a dazzling, brilliant touch of elegance with this artful crystal light. The Eglo Vitoria Linear Suspension features high quality lead crystal suspended from a chromed cylindrical linear support. Available in 3 or 5-light options. A stunning addition to a ...
A dazzling look for large contemporary spaces. The ET2 Brilliant Rectangle Multi-Light Pendant feature ten or fourteen of the signature Brilliant shades: petite spheres made of crystal inset in rounds of Polished Chrome. Each shade comes with a field-cuttable cable ...
The Elan Lighting Rockne Multi-Light Linear Suspension has contemporary and minimal traits while also being fashionable. A row of hanging Clear Crystal K9 cubes diffuse the light source, hanging down from gently curved metal bases. Hung with wires, the illumination ...