FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Driven by the conceptual duality of offering the latest in lighting technology with superior styling, longtime and award-winning lighting design veteran Stephen Blackman strikes out on his own with BlackJack Lighting. Working exclusively in energy-efficient LED and OLED light sources, Blackman takes his extensive background as both an artist and engineer and channels those collective sensibilities into a high-end decorative lighting line that places the emphasis on superior quality and cutting-edge design.
The Quadra LED Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Designed by Stephen Blackman in 2016
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- Material: Stamped Stainless Steel
- Small (2 LED panels); Medium (3 LED panels); Large (4 LED panels)
- Edge-lit LED panel technology
- Each LED panel is composed of an optical lens, reflective layer and outer extraction lens
- Dimmable with TRIAC dimmer (not included)
- ETL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: 18 Watt (1076 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
- Medium Option: 26 Watt (1722 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
- Large Option: 30 Watt (2026 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture: Length 36.8", Height 6", Depth 2.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Length 26.5", Height 6", Depth 1.8"
- Small Option Fixture: Length 16.2", Height 6", Depth 2.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Reminiscent of the cubist movement, the Zolon LED Linear Bath Bar by Kichler features a front grid of geometric patterns over a Satin Etched White Glass shade. This dynamic accent (available in different finishes) serves as a beautiful point of ...
Inspired by the rhythmic swells of the sea, the Sonneman Oceana LED Bath Bar brings relaxing, energy-efficient illumination to modern vanities. Waves of White Etched glass are affixed to a slim wall plate with tiny metal spot accents, allowing for ...
A crown jewel for any contemporary bathroom setting. The elegant Lanza LED 3-Light Bath Bar showcases a geometric design that layers rectangular steel frames (finished in Antique Nickel) to create artistic symmetry. Atop this design sits 3 cylindrical etched opal ...