FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
The German product design studio of Biegert & Funk designs, makes and markets each of their award-winning, sleek and unique products. The passion they devote to each project comes easily, as the products they create and manufacture are ones they've always wanted to have themselves.
The QLOCKTWO Creator's Edition Rust Wall Clock is available with the following:
- Precision quartz oscillator clock with energy efficient LED
- Made of lacquered wood
- Manually rusted steel clock front (no two are the same)
- Front attaches to base with magnets
- Wall brackets for mounting
- Solid acrylic holders for upright standing version
- Ambient light sensor for automatic brightness control
- 11.5' silver power cord for plug-in, or can be installed direct wire
- Handmade in Germany
Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Cord: Length 138"
- Item: Height 17.72", Width 17.72", Depth 0.78"
Manufacturer IDs: view
QT3DERT, QT3ENRT, QT3ESRT, QT3FRRT, QT3ITRT
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The name of the Vitra Flock of Butterflies Clock by George Nelson is derived from the clock's multi-dimensional, wing-like structure. Around a warm, textural wood face, numerous triangular cuts of aluminum angle outward from the clock's spindles. Their silvery, reflective ...
Soften the passage of time with the LEFF Amsterdam Felt Wall Clock. The clock's body is a fuzzy lightweight shell made out of 60% recycled PET felt, molded in a single step with raised index-style markings. Smooth powder-coated hands contrast ...
A mid-century modern classic design by George Nelson, the Vitra Wheel Clock features 12 walnut rods tipped in silvery aluminum. This seemingly simple design actually creates a unique optical illusion. Stare at the center of the joined rods, and you'll ...