FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
The German product design studio of Biegert & Funk designs, makes and markets each of their award-winning, sleek and unique products. The passion they devote to each project comes easily, as the products they create and manufacture are ones they've always wanted to have themselves.
The QLOCKTWO Creator's Edition Rust Wall Clock is available with the following:
- Precision quartz oscillator clock with energy efficient LED
- Made of lacquered wood
- Manually rusted steel clock front (no two are the same)
- Front attaches to base with magnets
- Wall brackets for mounting
- Solid acrylic holders for upright standing version
- Ambient light sensor for automatic brightness control
- 11.5' silver power cord for plug-in, or can be installed direct wire
- Handmade in Germany
Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Cord: Length 138"
- Item: Height 17.72", Width 17.72", Depth 0.78"
Manufacturer IDs: view
QT3DERT, QT3ENRT, QT3ESRT, QT3FRRT, QT3ITRT
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Biegert & Funk QLOCKTWO LARGE Wall Clock literally doubles the cool modern style spelled out by the original QLOCKTWO wall clock. It spans an impressive three feet, with laser cut letters in the stainless steel faceplate spelling out the ...
The Biegert & Funk QLOCKTWO TOUCH Table Alarm Clock features the same award-winning design of its big sister, QLOCKTWO, but with additional specialized alarm clock technology. The front panel features a matrix of characters, telling time in words illuminated by ...
Telling time in a timeless design. The multiple design award-winning Biegert & Funk QLOCKTWO Wall Clock features a quadratic matrix of letters. In five minute intervals, some of these letters are illuminated to literally spell out the time. (Illuminated dots ...