Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Pythagoras Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Mary McDonald
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Metal
- Octagonal wall plate
- Pin-up kit with 24" cord cover; or direct wire
- On/Off Cord Switch
- Switch Included
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Matte Brass, Polished Nickel
- One 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Height 9.75", Depth 6.25"
- Plate: Width 5", Height 5"
- Shade: Width 6.5", Height 5.5", Depth 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.