Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Pythagoras Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Mary McDonald
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Frosted glass shade
- Metal frame
- Octagonal ceiling canopy
- 72" suspension chain
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (45)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Matte Brass, Polished Nickel
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Chain: Length 72"
- Fixture: Height 18.75", Diameter 16.75"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 24.75", Adjustable To 96.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.