Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Puzzle Rug is available with the following:
- Made of pieces of reclaimed and restored old rugs (100% wool)
- Rug pieces feature hand tufted construction
- Pieces are re-dyed/over-dyed for more color uniformity
- Pieces are hand stitched together using reclaimed leftover dyed yarns
- Use of underlayment/rug pad is recommended
- Individually numbered CARE & FAIR label
- Made in India
Color: Beige, Grey, Multi
Size: 5'2 x 7'6, 6'6 x 9'6, 7'10 x 9'10
- 5'2 x 7'6 Option Width 5.17', Length 7.5':
- 6'6 x 9'6 Option Width 6.5', Length 9.5':
- 7'10 x 9'10 Option Width 7.83', Length 9.83':
Manufacturer IDs: view
MTVPUZBEI052076, MTVPUZBEI066096, MTVPUZBEI071091, MTVPUZGRY052076, MTVPUZGRY066096, MTVPUZGRY071091, MTVPUZMUL052076, MTVPUZMUL066096, MTVPUZMUL071091
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Mat-The-Basics Inari Rug is a hand tufted piece that pays colorful tribute to the beautiful Shinto goddess. Against a solid neutral-colored background, colorful accents appear like grasses and flowers floating in the breeze. It is made entirely out of ...
A sweet centerpiece for modern interiors. The unique geometric pattern of the Mat-The-Basics Honey Comb Rug is made using hexagonal cuts from multiple restored vintage rugs. Each piece is re-dyed or over-dyed as needed and hand stitched together using reclaimed ...