Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Puzzle Rug is available with the following:
- Made of pieces of reclaimed and restored old rugs (100% wool)
- Rug pieces feature hand tufted construction
- Pieces are re-dyed/over-dyed for more color uniformity
- Pieces are hand stitched together using reclaimed leftover dyed yarns
- Use of underlayment/rug pad is recommended
- Individually numbered CARE & FAIR label
- Made in India
Color: Beige, Grey, Multi
Size: 5'2 x 7'6, 6'6 x 9'6, 7'10 x 9'10
- 5'2 x 7'6 Option: Width 5.17', Length 7.5'
- 6'6 x 9'6 Option: Width 6.5', Length 9.5'
- 7'10 x 9'10 Option: Width 7.83', Length 9.83'
Manufacturer IDs: view
MTVPUZBEI052076, MTVPUZBEI066096, MTVPUZBEI071091, MTVPUZGRY052076, MTVPUZGRY066096, MTVPUZGRY071091, MTVPUZMUL052076, MTVPUZMUL066096, MTVPUZMUL071091
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Inject modern spaces with the exotic rhythm of the Mat-The-Basics Santoor Rug. Inspired by the ancient folk instrument of the same name, the rug has an appropriately classic, delicate raised flower motif purposefully and strategically aged with "worn" areas. The ...