Sonneman A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Puri Suspension (Nickel/Silver/Large) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped, Silver Organza outer fabric shade
- Drum-shaped, White inner linen shade
- Satin Nickel finish
- Metal body
- Round Hang Straight ceiling canopy
- One 6" and three 12" stems
- 10-12º slope ceiling adaptable
- UL Listed
- Six 53 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Halogen lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 6.5", Diameter 30"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 12.5", Adjustable To 48.5"
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
Ratings: Based on 6 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.