SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Puri Suspension (Nickel/Silver/Large) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Finish: Satin NIckel
- Drum-shaped, Silver Organza outer fabric shade
- Drum-shaped, White inner linen shade
- Metal body
- Round Hang Straight ceiling canopy
- One 6" and three 12" stems
- 10-12º slope ceiling adaptable
- Size: Large
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- Six 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Fixture: Diameter 30", Height 6.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 12.5", Adjustable To 48.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.