Sonneman A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Puri Suspension (Black Brass/Bronze Organza Small) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped, Bronze Organza outer fabric shade
- Drum-shaped, White inner fabric shade
- Black Brass finish
- Hang Straight ceiling canopy
- One 6" and three 12" stems
- UL Listed
- Three 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 5", Diameter 16"
- Suspension: Overall Hanging Length Adjustable From 11", Adjustable To 47"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5"
Ratings: Based on 6 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.