SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Puri Suspension (Black Brass/Bronze Organza Small) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Finish: Black Brass
- Drum-shaped, Bronze Organza outer fabric shade
- Drum-shaped, White inner fabric shade
- Black Brass finish
- Hang Straight ceiling canopy
- One 6" and three 12" stems
- Size: Small
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- Two 57 Watt (825 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter Adjustable From 12.5", Adjustable To 48.5"
- Fixture: Height 5", Diameter 16"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 11", Adjustable To 47"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.