Sonneman A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Puri Racetrack Pendant is available with the following:
- White inner linen shade
- Organza outer fabric shade
- Oval, hang-straight ceiling canopy
- Dual stem supports
- Six 12" and two 6" stems
- UL Listed
Finish: Black Brass with Bronze Organza, Satin Nickel with Silver Organza
- Four 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 54"
- Shade: Height 8", Width 36", Depth 12"
- Canopy: Width 16", Depth 4"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.