SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Puri Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- 3 drum-shaped outer organza shades
- 3 drum-shaped White inner linen shades
- Metal frame
- Rectangular ceiling canopy w/ hang straight
- Two 6" and six 12" stems
- UL Listed
Finish: Black Brass with Bronze, Satin Nickel with Silver
- Six 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 7", Width 48", Depth 14"
- Inner Shade: Height 3.75", Diameter 12"
- Outer Shade: Height 5", Diameter 14"
- Canopy: Width 22", Depth 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.