SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Puri Flushmount is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped outer organza shade
- Drum-shaped White inner linen shade
- Bottom glass diffuser
- Metal accent and supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- Energy efficient
- UL Listed
Finish: Black Brass with Bronze, Satin Nickel with Silver
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes three 13 Watt 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes three 13 Watt 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Medium Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 10"
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 8"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 8", Diameter 10"
- Small Option Shade: Height 7", Diameter 10"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 6", Diameter 16"
- Medium Option Shade: Height 5", Diameter 16"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 7", Diameter 22"
- Large Option Shade: Height 6", Diameter 22"
- Large Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 10"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
6011.13F, 6011.51F, 6013.13F, 6013.51F, 6014.13F, 6014.51F
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.