SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Puri 6008 Drum Pendant is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped outer organza shade
- Drum-shaped inner White linen shade
- Metal frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- 120" adjustable suspension cord
- Energy efficient
- UL Listed
- Designed by Robert Sonneman
Inner Shade Color: White
Finish: Black Brass with Bronze, Satin Nickel with Silver
- One 13 Watt 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 12", Diameter 10"
- Shade: Height 7", Diameter 10"
- Cable: Length 120"
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.