The double cylinders of the Sonneman Puri 6006 Cylindrical Pendant create a soft, shimmering lighting effect in contemporary interiors. The inner White linen shade diffuses the light of the fluorescent bulb, while the gauzy outer organza shade adds subtle metallic sheen and color.
Sonneman A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Puri 6006 Cylindrical Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylindrical organza outer shade
- Cylindrical White linen inner shade
- Metal frame and supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 120" field-cuttable suspension cord
- UL Listed
Finish and Outer Shade:
Black Brass with Bronze,
Satin Nickel with Silver
- Small Fixture: Height 18", Diameter 5"
- Small Shade: Height 13", Diameter 5"
- Large Fixture: Height 17", Diameter 8", Length Adjustable To 137"
- Large Shade: Height 13", Diameter 8"
- Cable: Length 120"
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...